As 2010 winds down, it is time to look ahead to 2011. I have high expectations as the calendar turns, and I believe 2011 will be the year of adoption. I believe we’ve reached a point where cash will come off the sidelines and I expect to see technology investments focused on revenue generation and value creation. With that as a backdrop, I’ll Label 2011 as the year of collaboration and intelligence – the two areas that I believe align very well with pressing business priorities. So here are my thoughts on 2011.
Tag Archives: Call Center
Leave a comment | tags: Business Analytics, Call Center, Collaboration, Collective Intelligence, Innovation, Predictive Analytics, Social Intelligence, Social Media Monitoring, Social Technologies, Wisdom of Crowds | posted in Business Analytics, CIO and the Business, CRM, Industry Trends, Social Media, Social Technologies, Voice of the Customer
This Press Release from Verint continues the Social Media and customer service drum beat. The recurring themes are:
- A growing challenge to identify, collect and act upon data delivered through an expanding number of customer communications channels
- The need for an aggregated and unified view of customer data across all channels
- Analysis that delivers insight drives rapid and informed action
- Companies are not equipped to analyze the interactions that occur via email, chat, social media, forums, etc.
- There is a heightened need for text analytics. Solutions that mine interactions and feedback across multichannel customer communications – including email, chat, blogs, review sites, social media and other text-based channels – continue to emerge
- Workflow delivers insight to the people that are best equipped to manage issues, address specific customer service concerns, or get ahead of negative sentiments in social media
2 Comments | tags: Business Analytics, Call Center, CRM, CRM 2.0, Predictive Analytics, Social CRM, Social Intelligence, Social Media, Social Media Monitoring, Social Technologies | posted in Business Analytics, CRM, Social Media, Social Technologies, Voice of the Customer
Customer support is evolving to handle an ever-growing number of channels. Social media interaction is playing an expanding role in how companies provide support to their customers. I believe this Press Release from Attensity gives us a view into the future call center. As the press release points out, social media is quickly becoming a key component of customer care strategies.
7 Comments | tags: Business Analytics, Call Center, Sense and Respond, Social Analytics, Social CRM, Social Media, Social Media Monitoring, Social Technologies | posted in Business Analytics, CRM, Social Media, Social Technologies, Voice of the Customer
Widely recognized CRM visionary Paul Greenberg just published a report titled Contact Center 2011 – Back to the Future. Mr. Greenberg has talked about Social CRM or CRM 2.0 for quite some time. In this report, he discusses the impact of the social customer on the contact center. Here is a summary along with my perspective.
2 Comments | tags: Business Analytics, Call Center, CRM, CRM 2.0, Social CRM, Social Media, Social Media Monitoring, Social Technologies | posted in Business Analytics, CRM, Social Media, Social Technologies
- #NFC and the #SmartCity: pay parking meter, taxi, parking fees, car sharing service, permits etc: wp.me/p17Oju-s4 4 hours ago
- Information enabling & engaging the physical world creates interactive experiences: wp.me/p17Oju-s4 #CX #CustExp #Digital 11 hours ago
- NFC & #SharingEconomy? Virtual keys provide easy access for multiple people to a single vehicle or house: wp.me/p17Oju-s4 1 day ago
- Shifts in #Design - Embedded #NFC tags can enable a Smartphone to serve as the display for an appliance: wp.me/p17Oju-s4 #SmartHome 1 day ago
- Mobile phones become the world’s primary #financial transaction platform - riding on an #ecosystem of stakeholders: wp.me/p17Oju-s4 1 day ago
- 66,053 hits